CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

As most of you know, Elijah is a honeymoon baby. How soon do you think that Mike and I will get pregnant, again?

Washington D.C. here we come!

JUNE 19, 2008

We went to Washington D.C. so that Mike could finish some paper work at his corporate office before he heads out to Kuwait.
Elijah and I will not be far behind...

Needless to say, in that short span, we will miss him dearly. We're trying to spend as much time together as we can until then.

The trip was short but sweet (Although the ride to and from with Elijah was
M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E! Let's just say he was SICK of being in the car seat!!)
We got to site see, although most of it was from INSIDE the car.
Most importantly, we got to spend more time together. ;)


1 comments:

Jacomet Family said...

O' I feel for ya driving in D.C. with a little one. It was a L-O-N-G drive for us also as traffic is awful and sitting in traffic is not much fun for anyone...even more a little on in a car seat!!!