CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

As most of you know, Elijah is a honeymoon baby. How soon do you think that Mike and I will get pregnant, again?

We're Moving to Kuwait!

JUNE 13, 2008





Okay, so this may come as a shock to some of you, but Mike has accepted a contracting position in Kuwait City, Kuwait. Although it sounds scary, Mike has been there twice before, spending a total of 2.5 years there. In addition, I've done a lot of research and networking and have befriended a lot of American females who currently live there with their husbands. I've gotten a lot of feedback, and am actually looking forward to the change (and yes, I am welcoming the culture shock).

In having said that, we've started the moving process. Our house is in shambles, and boxes are EVERYWHERE! AAaahh! lol.

Here's BEFORE the move:













AAANNNDDD here's NOW:







I dread moving and cannot WAIT for this process to be over!

Needless to say, our life is chaotic right now...

0 comments: