CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

As most of you know, Elijah is a honeymoon baby. How soon do you think that Mike and I will get pregnant, again?

Playing at the Hancheys!

AUGUST 01, 2008

Elijah and I spent the night at the Hancheys so that we could help out and watch Madison, and to spend some bonus time with them before we head over seas.
I think Elijah was a little enamored with Madison... She was a great entertainer to say the least!

1 comments:

Charity said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I'm trying to get in touch with Ryan Milkwick. I knew her years ago at BYU and wanted to say hi. Can you pass her a message for me? Please send her to my blog at: bradfam.blogspot

I would love to hear how she is doing. thanks!