CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

As most of you know, Elijah is a honeymoon baby. How soon do you think that Mike and I will get pregnant, again?

He's sitting on his own!

AUGUST 01, 2008

Okay, so MAYBE I'm a little hard on him! "Technically" Elijah's BEEN sitting on his own, but not steadily, as I put him on our pillow top bed which DOES make it harder for a learner to master his skill.
...Guess that's why I was so surprised to see him sitting upright unsupported for a good bit without toppling over. We've started practicing on a "real surface"... the floor!
Of course I have him surrounded in pillows b/c the in-laws have hard wood floors in some of the rooms.
Regardless, he was bouncing all over the place and catching himself without falling. Well, for a good bit, anyway!
Way to go, Elijah!
Mommy and Daddy are SO proud of you!

0 comments: