CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

As most of you know, Elijah is a honeymoon baby. How soon do you think that Mike and I will get pregnant, again?

Sorry ladies... I'm TAKEN!

JULY 28, 2008

I just had to show off this ADORABLE Onesie that Sonya and Gabriella sent Elijah.
(For all of you that don't know... Gabriella is Elijah's girlfriend). =)
Thanks 'gals! We LOVE the outfit... AND the precious bib that I'm deathly afraid to USE b/c I don't want to RUIN it!





1 comments:

Rachel D said...

This totally makes me laugh - what a cute idea!

And the baby's none to shabby either! Whoa! - he's gettin' big! And that 6 month outfit I bought him forever ago that I still haven't sent definitley won't fit anymore.

What are the details of your big travel adventure? How's Mike settling in? (He's already in Kuwait, right? I'm so clueless.)