CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

As most of you know, Elijah is a honeymoon baby. How soon do you think that Mike and I will get pregnant, again?

He's DEFINITELY drinking his MILK!

JULY 28, 2008

I decided to take a picture of my little angel in his bassinet because he is WAY too large for it and I thought it was funny. (We're in "limbo" status with our living, people. I don't have the crib!)
I was in utter disbelief when I saw pictures side by side of him as a newborn, and him NOW in it!
...And it's only been 5 MONTHS!
One word: Wow!

2 comments:

Jacomet Family said...

It is amazing how much and how fast they grow. It is great you have these pictures to compare. He is too precious!!!!!

THE PARKER'S said...

Girl...That boys needs a king size bed!