CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

As most of you know, Elijah is a honeymoon baby. How soon do you think that Mike and I will get pregnant, again?

Surgery... AGAIN?!

JULY 26, 2008

My mom has had some continuous health problems for a while now. She's already had congestive heart failure, and has two stints put in her arteries due to blocked blood flow. I was informed that there was yet another part of her heart that was not getting appropriate blow flow due to 70% blockage of another artery.

I'm happy to say that she is okay, but had to get another stint put in (yes, it's her 3rd one).
For anyone who is reading this, please just pray that her health will get better.
After all, I'm not ready to say goodbye...

Elijah and I went to visit her for a little bit. At least Elijah put a smile on her face!



0 comments: