CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

As most of you know, Elijah is a honeymoon baby. How soon do you think that Mike and I will get pregnant, again?

Our Angel Hit Another Milestone!

JULY 13, 2008


Today Elijah rolled from his belly to his back! He's been rolling from his back to his belly, but now both ways! We're so excited for him... and of course, proud of him! He's rolling everywhere! lol!


In addition, he's just now starting to like the mirror. Not sure why it's taken him this long, as before he HATED to look at himself... But today he LOVED it! He was talking and laughing at himself! I'm a little bummed that I didn't capture video footage, but it was just precious!

1 comments:

THE PARKER'S said...

Elijah didn't want to be out done by Gabriella...Way to go! We are so proud of him!