CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
...Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

As most of you know, Elijah is a honeymoon baby. How soon do you think that Mike and I will get pregnant, again?

Happy 5 Month Birthday, Elijah!

JULY 11, 2008

Today Elijah turns 5 months! I can't believe how quickly the time flies by!
Unfortunately Daddy wasn't able to be here, but of COURSE he wouldn't let his baby boy go empty handed! Mike sent Elijah an E-Birthday Card, in which I read to him. It brought tears to my eyes b/c I know how much Mike wants to be with him and hold him.
The least I could do was take a pic of the E-Card for Elijah's scrapbook...





I love that he'll be able to look back, years down the road, and know that Daddy was never away in spirit nor in heart.
Happy 5 month birthday, Elijah. You're loved far greater than you will ever know. That is, until you have a precious little angel of your own. ;)

0 comments: